Thread: Winter Series
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpackster1980 View Post
The reason for the attitude is down to the lack response from our committee members requests to discuss dates and none response. This sums up why we have no series. Teeside are well up for it just needed dates sorting, did anyone response to Dexter from Benefield??? No.

Point made, shame really. Everyone would've benefitted and not just financially. I've shared my views on the matter. I'm just incredibly disappointed that there's an us and them attitude which exists. This series would've got rid of that. The whole situation is pathetic!

Another year and we're at the same point as last year. No series and no attempt to get one sorted just sour grapes AGAIN.

Oh well, Teeside, York and Seaham series anyone??
But there isn't an us an them, we've even started to come down to seaham an will more then likely be there this Sunday again, I'm a committee member an no one has come to me Gordon is also but I don't think anyone has come to him either? We book the hall a couple of months in advance to secure it, first I be heard really is Chris putting something up a few days back, we don't comment much about anything club related like this until we can actually discuss something first, otherwise it turns into this an it doesn't look good for either club but mainly it doesn't look to good from u David/Dave (using names so it's not u an us) as most of the negative comments very quickly come from seaham and it worrys us as we may soon be looked upon as being negative ourselves.