View Single Post
  #2  
Old 09-08-2016
Darren Boyle Darren Boyle is offline
oOple Advertiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Watford, Herts
Posts: 4,501
Default

The JConcepts B44 steering rack is often considered as one of the best available options for the car and as such used by top Team Associated drivers worldwide.
I cannot say I have ever noticed any play on ones I have seen and the system appears solid when assembled. When you have yours fully assembled maybe put some pictures up so we can check it is assembled correctly.
__________________
ORCA - LC RACING - RUDDOG PRODUCTS - JCONCEPTS - ALPHA PLUS - TEKIN RACING - ULTRAPOWER
AVID R/C - VAMPIRE RACING - EXOTEK RACING - LUNSFORD RACING - X-FACTORY - TUNING HAUS - WTF
AME - RAGE R/C - REVOLUTION DESIGN RACING PRODUCTS - McKUNE DESIGN - TEAM AZARASHI
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Reply With Quote