View Single Post
Old 15-09-2012
Mad Member

Default Samsung note - anyone have one??

Hey guys, I love my iphone 4s but its slightly too small for watching netflix,youtube and prolongued reading of internet pages. ( i have long periods of time waiting so kill the time with my phone).

I recently had a quick go and was impressed with the note and read up on all the facts and figures and even watched a lot of youtube vids on mods you can do (3d wallpapers, usb connectivity etc etc ) To cut a long story short i have a second phone contract with unlimited net and i have a nokia n900 ( this will be replaced by something like the note.

Has anyone got one? do they like it and whats the general opinion on the handset.

I have my own opinion that its enormous, maybe looks a little silly when using as a phone but its perfect for reading forums and watching liveleak, youtube etc etc. I still have my iphone for everyday use - this is simply a multimedia use device.

On a plus side as the note 2 is out soon, its available very cheaply from £330 unlocked or on contract cheaply if you shop around.

Thanks in advance.

Ps - if anyone is interested in a n900, feel free to pm as it will be for sale cheaply lol.
RC18T
Lunchbox Gold
X-6 squared
Lrp, Novak, Robitronic, Ko Propo, Ezrun , Trakpower ,Team Scream, Demon, Microtech, Dms, Good old Jezza, Je-Spares, Bolton Model Mart,

My Feedback http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25199