View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun m View Post
Hi , can someone exsplain the chassis flex settings please , obiusly i know the less screws gives the chassis more flex for low grip , and more screws less flex etc ( i know im a bit dumb !! ) for high grip .

I normaly run my xb4 with just the 4x centre screws removed , but on sunday at the mid south reginals at torch ( my local and a cracking track !! ) i saw different cars/drivers , running different settings ..

Some had the outer front and rear screws removed , and some had the entire rear end screws removed ..

Soo at what point / track conditions would you change the flex settings ??

I found it didn't help grip at all on the super slippy indoor tracks i run at over the winter. I tried various combinations of screws, and couldn't tell the difference. It certainly wasn't the magic answer to my rear rotation and grip problem on the polished and gym floors.

Now i'm outside i've put the full-length chassis brace on and all the flex screws in. car feels spot on.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------