View Single Post
Old 25-02-2014

On reflection Reg I agree with what you say regards to foams and rubbers and the whole sideways thing, some valid points ... but a better driver should be able to pass a slower one in more cases than not, but yeah the newbies can add that element of unpredictability sure ...

Its not always the case that we don't more over, but if the tubs are close and having there own race and "I'm" not just going to yield my line just because you are close at a point that will hinder my race go round, how ever I will attempt to move wide when its safe and appropriate.

It was supposed to be moderately paced cars from the start, 1S gt12s are quite nippy but 2s on 13.5 is very fast - there I've said it ...

I said "kit" gearing not standard gearing .... mine came with one spur and pinion and it was slower so I felt it was not fun ... it was my choice not to run the F1's, when Stuart and I started bring them down we had silver cans and the same gearing, hence the same speed, enough said....

I'm not suggesting people vacate the clubman class at all, but if you want different things from a race then maybe its not the correct class that my point .. I wanted more but did not want to sacrifice the fun element that's
why I joined the GT12s as well...

These are my opinions are i'm entitled to them, if I have issues with people at the track I pipe up .. maybe others should do the same and not wait until they are sat behind the keyboard to vent ...

I got tutted at and moaned at by a gt12 guy "you took me out etc, etc".. I told him I was faster and I had the line ... and .... next race we were all smiles and giggles ....

Loving the one liners Lee, although its not doing you case much help ... if you have some thing to say, be brave and say it PM if you want ...

I'd Like to know who made you feel unwelcome, are we racing with different people? I make the effort to talk to and get to know the majority of people I run with .... although sometimes it seems one sided ...

I'm happy with the clubman class, I run what I like and have fun with others in a competitive light hearted manner ... I only started door banging with rest of you to ensure that it stays like it.

I'm certainly not going to loose any sleep over it and cry into my soup and change what I run, I hope we can keep our weekly what shall we run and keep it close etc. ....

As previously stated, my opinions ..

Go one then .. lets have some more sarcasm