View Single Post
Old 30-10-2014
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC199 View Post
Mark, normally I would suggest you aren't worth the time, but this time you've pissed me off.

I dont give 2 shits about Hobbyking, nor cells, nor 50% of the proposals that go off at the AGM. I give a shit about 100% of the rules being decided by 1% of the people. Before you respond with "Go to the AGM then" I would love to, and I'm pretty sure 75% of the rest of the racing public would love to as well, but we have lives that cannot be dropped at the fart of a gnat to drive 300 miles, nor should we have to given the prevalence of technology suitable for the task at hand.

I also fail to see where I have argued for anything to do with HK... I suggest you go back and review my posts, I have made my viewpoint abundantly clear.

As far as who cast the first stone, who gives a shit? Bottom line is you're insulting, dismissive and have a blatant superiority complex. Now, I've spoken to a few people and they all say you're an alright bloke, and I'm sure in person you are, but if you could tone down your rhetoric on here and actually read what people are typing we might make more progress on resolving issues.

I didnt realise that you had dyslexia, but it does explain how you managed to spell it wrong. I have dyscalcula personally. Ever wondered why dyslexia is such a hard word to spell? Anyways, I digress, perhaps instead of bitching at each other, we could use our powers for good and actually move the discussion on and past cells to slightly more important things?
see you back here a week earlier next year then we can have same thing all over again.....