View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013
Mad Member

WORM is BS24 0AP...on google maps that actually takes you to the next big property along on the road...but is does pass our gate so you can't really miss it!

Tiverton is EX15 3TH...I have a feeling that also misses the venue sligthly...but suspect you'll been there before anyway at some point! It shares the Heazle riding centre venue anyway.

The only other clubs that might be going for rounds are West Cornwall and Torbay.

West Cornwall is TR14 0PN and is slightly further from me in Weston than it would be to go to Saundersfoot...roughly...so for you it'll be crazy miles!!! But I've heard good things about it...big open grass track on a cricket pitch field, and I think I heard you can camp down there too, so I plan to make a trip of it if and camp if they get dates!

Torbay...the last I'd heard they'd lost their outdoor track, and were trying to sort out an alternative site. Not heard anything on that since, so no idea if they are actually got that sorted and are going to regionals this year or not? Hoping so!

Hope all is good with you Andy, and the little'uns are keeping you busy
Racing in South West: http://www.mendiprcraceway.co.uk/
Racing in Wales: www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk
Kept running by: Yokomo via MB Models & www.tracksidespares.co.uk
Shells by Square Crabs