View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016

Default Gadday all the way from Sydney in the land of Aus

Gday Everone I'm Warren Im only a fairly new Optima owner now having 2 originals one in working condition and the other was a blokes project build its about 90% there with lots of bling on it looks like pargue's silver alloy kit with side rails and top mounting plate both were purchased through Ebay out of the US only recently I continue to add to my growing collection slowly I now have an Avante 2011,DF-03 fully Yeah Racing Carbon and alloy with Dark Impact and Avante mkII bodies a Keen Hawk shell came with it but I will never find a decal set for it , an original Wild Willy a Manta ray and dirt thrasher a TT01 Ford Focus plus an Ftx Vantage all alloy and carbon& brushless which is my main play thing my 2 youngest 11yo boy and 7yo girl have an Arrma Raider each which they love thrashing and apparently I love fixing really though they are one tough little buggy repaires have been very minor for the flogging they cop I'd recommend them for any kid starting out also I have in hiding a 1/20 kyosho baja bug turbo optima kit nib with a rolling chassis with the early speedy steering and receiver combo in it plus many more in need of restoration so for under a year I'm on my way to having a nice little stash of goodies ever since I was 10 I have wanted so many models but first was the Wild Willy I begged and pleaded with my mother for years to buy me one and now at 44 I finally have it, had to buy it myself but I have it, anyway being new to the site I guess at sometime or other I will call on the collective knowledge of everybody Thank you so much for your time I wish you and your families all the best of health and fortunes Cheers Warren W Hubner