View Single Post
Old 20-12-2013

Location: Nottingham till I retire, then Caribbean or Palawan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justleanitupabit View Post
Well not ordinarily no but this is a forum, It's for discussions, debates and opinion that's their function, so before I sharpened my pitchfork and went on a witch hunt against Team C I thought I might see if there was another side to the story/any other pertinent detail that may be relevant.
I agree, if you are one of the guys who lost their job or SMD it is natural to feel totally gutted about Team-C's decision. But without knowing what happened between Team-C, SMD, and Absima I can't see any reason why I should take any sides.

Sure, for UK Team-C fans it is a bit of a blow as there's no UK distributor. But so far I've not quite understood the level of vitriol directed towards Team-C and Absima.

I wish the guys that lots their jobs good luck, as by all accounts they did a great job and are a great asset to the industry. Likewise I wish SMD the best. But that doesn't mean that Team-C didn't take this decision for good reasons, without knowing that I can't sit here criticising anyone over this.