Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by type49rs View Post
Found the following page on google. Unfortunately all in Chinese but can be translated. Does anybody know what brand the 4th chassis plate is...HPI perhaps???

www.rcfans.com/thread-290568-1-1.html
not sure awsome find

the carbon looks similar to the hpi upperdeck so i cant rule i out but i cant say that it is an hpi chassi. what i recall the hpi chassi was for the zx/zxr not the mk2 and that chassi is drilled for the mk2 i guess due to angled batt bars
so the topdeck wouldnt fit. But i cant say neither is or isnt. awsome find any way even douh the text make it hard too read.

What i recall regarding the hpi chassi, it was sleeker like the chassi in the pic but had been lightened between the cells. so i would say if my memory serves me right that TF3R chassi has the look of it without the lump for the servo on the tf3r

but i have seen more then one race car that has had theire chassi cut like that so like atushi haras lazer zx car you know hara hpi ????

on the other hand crusaderlyf i have been on him regarding the hpi chassi so could be it if my memory doesent spook me
would love to have the rcca that has an pic of it.

mvh iso

Last edited by isobarik; 09-11-2018 at 02:57 PM.