View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017

i'd be a big fan of my b64d i got from MB, it replaced a 22-4 2.0 that was fully hopped up i using before and love it. Its the first AE car i've had since a second hand tc3 back in the day (really hated that car it put me off the brand for 10+ years) and i'm super impressed, so much so i've been seriously considering trading in the 22 3.0 for a b6. Unlike the losi the AE cars seem to have a lot of aftermarket parts being made, along with most major online modelshops having a good stock of spares, which can no longer be said for losi since horizion nazi's fucked that deal up.

A friend also runs a hotbodies d413 and the thing is a tank, parts arn't hard to get for it either since hotbodies was re-retaken over and even though its an old design at this stage its still a force on the track.

must be said that i've not broken a thing on the b64d (not for lack of trying) and nor has the mate with d413, but the 22-4 2.0 was constantly breaking front pivots, but exotek has released an alloy option part to fix that problem.

if i was given any of the 3 above i can't say i'd be dissapointed, but given the choice b64 every time.