View Single Post
Old 17-01-2012
Mad Member

Perhaps from the committee side, things have now improved, and with the work Pete belsten has put into the winter championship, its certainly all helping.

However, after the cobra fiasco with capped entries etc, i cant help feel people have lost faith. The fact that cobra had to cap entries for H&S is fully understandable, but why the WRCA didnt step in to make it fair or suggest an alternative prior to the public announcement/slating thread i shall never know.

More needs to be sorted out in house prior to these announcements, especially to aid in restoring peoples confidence after the shambles that has been the past 2 years.

Im led to believe that this year 3 clubs have withdrawn from the WRCA (perhaps not officially "yet) ,and all shortly after the cobra thread on here. This is just a testament to my earlier comment of sorting things before announcing.

P.s, this isnt a slating post, its to give the WRCA an idea of how i and many others feel, and hopefully you can take it on board to make the 2013 season better.