View Single Post
Old 21-02-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I rinsed the wheel down and then carried on to do all 4 wheels, i noticed on the first wheel that some of the IronX was obviously sitting behind the centre nut cover so i decided to remove all of them to do that section, then of course i could thoroughly rinse them out to make sure no IronX was sitting trapped behind it.

As this worked so well on the wheels i thought i'd see what it could find on the paintwork, as it's all blue apart from the roof it wasn't easy to get photo's but you can see a few bits of purple showing up here:

The roof was a different story as it's white, it showed loads of purpleness!!

My Dad turned up in his BMW so i quickly showed him what it can do on his rear wheel, just a few sprays

I was really pleased with this as it is obviously doing what it's supposed to, even though it was raining too!

Next was to clay the whole car using some Reglaze as lube and some CYC blue clay but the car was really well kept so there wasn't a lot coming off at all, plus the Tardis and IronX helped.

After claying the rain was still coming down so i gave it a quick rinse anyway, and then parked it up in the garage to give it a good spraying of Meg's Last Touch before drying with a big blue fluffy towel.

Once it was all dry i set about taking some photo's to show a few of the marks i found and then got it all taped up ready for polishing.

Few marks found