View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgie View Post
I have read the post a couple of times now, and I think I know what you are trying to say.

I would ask the following questions though:-

which of the "many" regions are considering "dropping the BRCA" from the regionals, and what is the point or even meaning of doing that?

Are your concerns over the size of Lipo's based purely upon the fact that it is trakpower cells (given your apparent affiliation to trakpower) that are now deemed too big, or would you be asking the same question if, for example, trakpower cells were allowed and team orion (or any other) cells were illegal?

I personally chose not to run regionals at all last year as I could not run Lipo, and as all my cells are now Lipo, and within the tolerances, there should be no event that I can't race at anymore. Well after April next year anyway.
NE have dropped the BRCA from thier regionals winter serries, reason for that is thay can then choose not to follow full BRCA rules and allow lipo, had it been brca there would have been no lipo, and i dare say looking in the pits 50% were running lipo. i have only heard of other regions looking at doing this but, it should not really be happpening..............there obviously doing it to keep racers happy and numbers up.

yes hands up, i have made this poll because of trakpowers situation, however had it been another brand, and been posted by that brands supporter my vote would still be the same.