View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008
Awesome Admin

Send a message via AIM to Col

Lets start from scratch!!
I hear there are some cars for sale...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northy View Post
I have the following for sale, available at York tomorrow, any Worksop event, or any other NE event. May post if buyer covers costs.

B44

Fully rebuilt, some new lightweight blue ali screws fitted, some new bearings and brand new rod-ends fitted all round. In very good condition. Will come with 8 brand new whities o-rings. I'll find some tyres for it Has an ok condition undertray.

£130 or near offer. -- SOLD

X-5

Lightweight ali CVD's all round, white losi ball-ends, heavy duty one way front diff, basically all the right bits. Brand new clear shell. Will come with 8 brand new whities o-rings. I'll find some wheels and tyres for it Has some holes drilled in the chassis to route wires through.

Got to be worth £110 of anyones money? -- SOLD

D4

Some lightweight purple ali screws and nuts, heavy duty diff screws front and rear, very little use. Will come with 8 brand new whities o-rings.

£150 or near offer.

RC10 gold tub car.

I bought this car with a view to making a really nice example of it as it is in very good condition. It was actually raced last year at the York indoor Vintage Masters series with great success.

It has:

A 6 gear gearbox (yes kids - 6 gear - the diff is in the spur gear!)
Black suspension parts (look like white parts dyed black)
Very good condition tub (apart from someone has scratched his name on the bottom )

It will come with a old skool blue plastic wing, and a black shell that someone has painted black on the outside

Pictures here:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showpost...60&postcount=3

Got to be worth £50?

Futaba 3VC

In very good condition, hardly a scratch on it.

Can come as just tranny (with no module) if you want to go Spektrum for £70.

Can come with 40MHz module, receiver and pair of 945 crystals for £85.