Thread: losi xxx4
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

save your breath Julius. He will just go out and buy a 2.5 touring motor and then come on here moaning that is trashed his car transmission and blew his speedo.

To be honest Stampy i've had enough. I tried to give you a second chance and give you the best advice i have to get you the right 4wd and point you in the right direction, but then you go and throw it back in my face and go buy a xxx4 after point blank refusing to look at belt cars!
Then you send me 5000 PM's about is it any good, are spares cheap, did you get a good deal blah blah blah. I reply, give you my opinion based on running one for over 2 years. Then you have the cheek to publicly criticise my advice and opinions on here!
Indoors it is great, and still one of the best. But outdoors at the time it struggled, and now against the latest cars it will struggle even more.
And spares for it are fairly high. Front graphite wishbones are £12. B44 front wishbones are £5.50
You said money was a problem so you went for the cheaper xxx4, even though it was only £25 less than a decent second hand B44. As i said, you should have waited an extra month and saved up the extra as it would serve you better in the long run. Alternatively, sort out a paypal account so that you can actually pay people on here for goods instead of messing around with postal orders. Then you can list all of your trucks and 11v lipos on ebay where people may actually be interested in them, and put the money into your buggies.

What you don;t do is go off and make an impulse buy, then ask loads of questions about the car because you have no f&*%ing idea what you have bought. Then moan at people if the answers they give aren't what you want to hear!

Good luck with your racing/bashing/trashing. Don't bother to PM again EVER as i'm sick of trying to help someone who deliberately ignores everything people tell him. I have far more enjoyable things to do with mine time, like pull my teeth out.

Ansmann Racing UK

RIP - MicroTech Racing

Trader Feedback