View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017

Hi guys, quick update...

I have checked with the Treasurer and there is no record of me joining, however they have acknowledged receipt of my PayPal payment.

My email address is correct (it's also my user name) and I have had no correspondence through the email address I use for PayPal (different email address).

I followed the process on the website to join, it's not difficult (I was a member 4/5 years ago for many years), but there is clearly an issue with their system. Whilst they have acknowledged receipt of my money, there has been no efforts made to help me, all I have been told is the person who looks after the memberships is on holiday, but don't know until when....

Totally understand they run on a voluntary basis, but I am a little disappointed with the way this has been handled (or not as the case may be).

Nearly a month has passed now and apart from an email confirming nothing has happened, nothing. I would hope that if anyone ever needed to make a claim from a sanctioned event, their responses would be quicker than this.