View Single Post
Old 14-08-2013
Mad Member

OK Ive just ordered batteries but got no confirmation. Paid via paypal. Ive contacted them. I have got this reply

'Yes, I see the payment was received. Due to a possible error when the order was placed, the order itself cannot be found. Kindly contact PayPal to cancel the payment and get the funds reversed and place a new order and try again. We apologize for any incovenience.
'

I said, cant you just refund it, it will be much quicker, paypal will take ages.

To which I got

'We are really sorry for the inconvenience that his may have caused you. This is something that we don't intend to happen. It just happens that a system error occured, and the only way to get your money back is to contact paypal for this since there was no order made on our end. I hope you understand.'

This is very annoying. They can see my payment recieved in paypal so either refund it from there, or create the order and post my things. Its not rocket science is it?

I say, just log into paypal and refund me. Reply:-

I'm afraid we cannot do that on our end. The only solution that is available is either you cancel the payment from PayPal or we cancel the order itself on our database which is not possible since there is no order.

So apparently now, companies dont have access to there own paypal and require the third party to sort out there error.

Theres my rant, I'm pretty annoyed to be fair.