View Single Post
Old 29-11-2016
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc View Post
Fairly sure this reply will seem quite random...!

My name is Andrew Coley, I'm the TV commentator for the FIA World Rallycross Championship, which makes me a very lucky chap IMO.

I've been a member on here since 2013; currently racing 10th scale buggies at the club me and two mates founded 2 and a half years ago down here in Hastings. I raced RC cars as a teenager, Tamiya, Schumacher, etc, left the sport for full size motorsport for nearly 20 years, and as above am now back and loving it again.

Just basically wanted to drop you a line and say how brilliant I think the series is, love the fact you do joker laps too, all mega!!

Congrats to all involved.
Now that is cool!! I am mighty mighty jealous and it's awesome to have your approval on our slightly smaller rallycross class Are we going to see Jenson Button on the grid with you guys next season?

As above, we would just like to reiterate that the control tyre for this class is the GRP Revo S4. We've seen some people go quickly on other tyres so we would like to keep the class as close as possible

We MAY introduce a wet tyre in the near future, but can you believe it or not we haven't had a wet meeting yet! We'll cross this bridge when we come to it

Video of the finals from Sunday to follow I believe!

Mendip R/C Raceway - Offroad Racing in South-West
WORM-Racing - GT12 Racing in the South-West