View Single Post
Old 18-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Twigger View Post
No one here has a problem relating to children or anyone else with an exemption for that matter.

The rules the BRCA are instructed to follow are those set out by MSUK. It's beside the point whether you can walk in the street or go to the park without a mask - the rules the BRCA have to abide by come from above. That is to say: if the BRCA do not follow the rules, then the events cannot go ahead.

It's unfortunate that this means some individuals cannot race, but those are the rules. There isn't an argument to be had. The thread should be closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark christopher View Post
afraid its not the end, Only 6 and under are exempt from mask wearing if some one wants to turn up to an organised motorsport event voluntary, those are the rules that member needs to abide to. The BRCA have not made these rules up, the MSUK have not made them up, they have been passed down from the relevant government departments and are the compromise we all have to make.

why am i moron for answering your question? its you who does not like the answer, i just answered it factually. had your example been an adult, same would have applied....

please send a request in to brca.org/contact and i will pass on the relevant person who can fill you in fully, this has been challenged by people far more informed and clever than you.

look forward to your official contact Rob Harris
I asked an incredibly simply question regarding a kid with health problems and faced a barrage of abuse from you and your croneys basically telling my kid to f,,k off what would your reaction be get real and yes I will be contacting the minister of sport regarding your rules which change may the 12th anyway it's pathetic not one of you guys didn't just pm me and say look mate this ain't good for the kid instead of going full bore and for the record this all logged and discrimination ain't good for any sport