Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2018

Hi guys, I'm starting to get into vintage racing and am getting some of the cars I had, or wanted when I was in my teens. A few years ago I bought an RC10 Worlds re release and have been really competitive against the modern buggies, and winning many races. Last year I built a Yokomo Works 93 from parts. A month ago I acquired my original Thunder Dragon I bought when I was 14. What a find, I couldn't believe it when I saw it in a box I bought. I've just bought a Losi JRX-Pro as I use to run one and loved the car. Thats still on its way from the US to me in New Zealand.

I've just had arrive today a Lazer ZXRR. I bought this in New Zealand from Kiwi Kruisa who has posted pictures of the car previously. I don't think he got to run the car, but its already entered in our Vintage Nationals at the end of November and will be running in the Mod class at this stage. I've started reading this thread and am only about 20 pages in, I'm reading from latest to oldest. Some really valuable info here and am learning heaps. I'll be giving the car a good clean up and going over this weekend and hopefully get it up and running.

First mod will be setting it up to run Shorties!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180823_082045.jpg (256.5 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by Greg M; 22-08-2018 at 08:51 PM.