View Single Post
Old 22-01-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattJT View Post
Gonna need to invest in some tyres soon me thinks, would these slicks be for the front only? and s's on the rear?

Took the mini down for practice at maritime today, had a good go round, not tooo bad driving considering, just needed to dodge the tourers, and those pan cars flyyyyyyyyyy......

Could anyone recommend a good place to buy mini tyres from, tried to find m and s grips, only found 1 seller through google
The Tamiya tyres are quite hard to get hold of in the UK, and even if you can find them they are VERY expensive at UK retail prices.

The Sweep tyres mentioned above should be a lot easier to get hold of - they are supplied by Much More Racing UK so any one of their dealers shuld be able to get them or might already have them in stock - PM me if you need any help finding some.

I ran the Sweep 25's all round at the last round of the Chippenham CWIC series and managed to TQ (we won't mention the finals ) so they are a pretty solid tyre. Superglue on the front sidewalls helps on carpet.