View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011

Send a message via MSN to RCRacing88 Send a message via Skype™ to RCRacing88

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizka View Post
nice vids mate im interested in a 1/8 e-buggy at the mo...you seem to have had a few problems with this though ...whats your overall thoughts on it? ...my other choice would be a hyper which i know are strong as hell...did the front arm break from a massive impact or a small knock?
cheers for any help mate !
Hey mate,

Thanks Much appreciated!

Not problems, I would say, Minor hickups

If you did chose to buy this kit, all I would suggest you do is lock-tight any screws going into aluminium.

And as with all rc's, keep an eye on your temps!

It' a true performer from what I have experienced so far. Personally I would go for the caster over the hyper, simply because of the traditional design and layout. Plus you have the parts support of mugen

Moving onto the front arm breaking, during the video posted up above was when I broke it, I hit a big rock about the size of 4-5 bricks that was stuck in the ground and sticking up.

I am very pleased with how the buggy handled it because it could have quite easily bent a shock shaft, snapped upper arm, stripped out pivot ball.

I can still use it which is the amazing thing, until I get a replacement part from mugen

So I'm veyr very happy with this kit, and with the parts support of mugen, you can't go wrong!!
VP Pro & Caster Wheels/tyres
Savox SC1258 Titanium Geared

HotBodies Truggy & Ho Bao Hyper 7
GX-5R .21 - Byron 20%
Ofna - Proline - VP Pro - Caster Wheels/tyres
Savox SC125/78 Titanium Geared

Thanks to: Caster Racing USA - Team Tekin - Byron Fuels - VP Pro - Savox

Website / Youtube
Nene Valley Raceway