View Single Post
Old 17-01-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to millzy

I think it’s only fair we give COBRA a chance. I can only apologies on behalf of the WRCA if members feel we should have publicly addressed this sooner- I can assure you that we where working behind the scenes regarding the issue as soon as we where aware of it.
Giving commitments out side of the WRCA Sunday was the first time we could meet with COBRA at there venue and understand the size of the issue and address it in a way that we felt was best for the club and the championship

Suggestions where put forward by both parties. Following this what was felt as the best option to give COBRA a chance to run at there venue and prove they are able to run a successful round at there venue where reached.

As vice chairman I am more than happy to meet with any club committee and members who have issues they wish to address to the WRCA and we will address accordingly. Please feel free to Email me ( my email will be on the WRCA site as soon as I remember to tell Pete) and would rather do so in that form of contact that on an online publicforum or facebook