View Single Post
Old 18-04-2021
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert digler View Post
The law is eleven and under he's 9 so that's the end of thedebate
afraid its not the end, Only 6 and under are exempt from mask wearing if some one wants to turn up to an organised motorsport event voluntary, those are the rules that member needs to abide to. The BRCA have not made these rules up, the MSUK have not made them up, they have been passed down from the relevant government departments and are the compromise we all have to make.

Quote:
When does the law superseded the law look at it like this I can freely walk around a park in fresh air without a mask no problems yet I can't walk around in fresh at an RC event because some organisation not the law says work that out tbh your all brainwashed my wife is NHS frontline and tbh when I told here and the virologist she works with they pissed thereselve at what you doing that's the official view
Quote:
Cm green you clearly have a problem same as daz 75 and mark Christopher you don't accept kids with clearly defined medical issues it's ashame you've done this I feel sorry you actually think is this pathetic for all three of you just remember kids are the future you three morons are definitely the past

why am i moron for answering your question? its you who does not like the answer, i just answered it factually. had your example been an adult, same would have applied....

please send a request in to brca.org/contact and i will pass on the relevant person who can fill you in fully, this has been challenged by people far more informed and clever than you.

look forward to your official contact Rob Harris

Last edited by mark christopher; 18-04-2021 at 09:04 PM.