View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012

Default SRS Round 3 at Kent 15 July 2012

Most of those who've entered the Kent round should have received an e-mail confirming their entry - if you haven't, check your spam folders and log in to RC Race Control and check your entry status and e-mail address on file.

I'm speaking to the club to see how many heats we can realistically run so will hopefully be able to book some more drivers in over the coming days.

Nitro rallycross entry is massively over-subscribed - if you have a confirmed entry and know you cannot make it PLEASE do the decent thing for your fellow racers and withdraw your entry in good time so I can let someone else race.

I'm continuing to get loads of email bounce backs from confirmation emails as the addresses in the race control site are out of date so please check and update as necessary.

If you booked in for the Swindon round but didn't attend you should have received an e-mail from me asking for confirmation that you are prepared to pay the outstanding entry fees at Kent booking in. I've heard back from some already and will be contacting others as I get to them in their booking in order. If the half dozen I'm waiting on don't reply by the weekend I'll assume they don't want to race at future SRS events and delete their entries.

The meeting won't start till 10am, so on the plus side everyone gets a lie in, but we'll need everyone to help make the meeting run smoothly so we can finish at a sensible time.

Any queries post on Maxbashing or Pirate RC and I or one of the club committee members will respond.

Cheers

Adrian