View Single Post
Old 20-02-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwilliamson2001 View Post
I thought the day was excellent, well run meeting, and track layout was brilliant, flowed very well, and was easily big enough for 10 car finals. I also thought that the start of the 4wd 'A' final was one of the cleanest starts I have witnessed whilst racing in the last few years, and everyone should be applauded as to the standard of their driving in the first few corners. The jumps were also very consistent, and were easily strong enough and reliable throughout the day - well done.

Looking forward to the results as well, hopefully I might have made the top ten out of the two rounds I did??? No idea though.

Only minor gripe for me, was that the rostrum was just a little too low, to see the table top VERY clearly, however, it wasnt really a problem, as the entry and landing was easily visible. I guess since the club normally races touring, then to build a higher rostrum just for one meeting would have been very costly, and would probably have put the club in debt, not the best of things to do in the current economic climate.

Overall 9.5/10 from me, will defo come again!
Thanks Mark, we do have 'boosters' for the rostrum, but then we got to get the steps out to, and time was tight this morning, but it is something we will take into consideration next time round.

Andy, I thought the two jumps were spaced far enough apart to deter the double, you proved me wrong lol all good fun though!

Gonna get the results to Jamie in a min.