View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I believe it's the same unit (internally and mostly externally) as the Yokomo BL-PRO2TW Turbo that Bally (MB) has just started doing: http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php...rs/yokomo.html It's the same apart from a plastic moulded part of the case, everything else is the same, specs, leads, caps, even the box they come in. Software may be different though?
I've just picked one up for my GT12 car, which is great as it runs 1S lipo without a booster. I run it in blinky, so not played with the timing, but have been very impressed with it so far after my first meeting.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------