Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Old 24-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
Is it stadium trucks or short course ?
Freddy

Not going to stop any short course racing, it's a bit of fun and something to watch for all, not about driving like miss daisy and maybe having a little contact and close racing. Not about a bash around but not about who's got the fastest car or most expensive car or who wins, pure fun, no pressure. This is about bring new people in to RC and making it cheap option for people.

Thanks
Old 24-10-2012

Hi steve
Was just thinking about letting my on have a bash around with a truck for the second round would you let a 7 year old race in with trucks he normally races a 22 at taplow ?
Old 25-10-2012

Steve, Im in stadium truck heat, Tony Scott and Rob Higgs and I think Brian Burgess have them I will try to get them to post.
Old 25-10-2012
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
Hi steve
Was just thinking about letting my on have a bash around with a truck for the second round would you let a 7 year old race in with trucks he normally races a 22 at taplow ?
Of course we would.
Old 25-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammers View Post
Steve, Im in stadium truck heat, Tony Scott and Rob Higgs and I think Brian Burgess have them I will try to get them to post.
Hi Cammers. Yes I do have one but will not be ready for this week. I am out of the country until late Saturday afternoon, so will be struggling to make Sunday in any form, although DB1 just needs batteries to be charged. That will be my preference assuming I make it. The 22T just needs the electrics fitted and hope to see MrMagoo on Sunday to organise the shell paint. Also don't have any lipos yet for the truck. I will be most interested to see any trucks to have a look at the electrics installations. Hope to see you all on Sunday.
Old 25-10-2012

Im in.
Lets bring this fun class of racing up to date and use the capacity of our batteries let us not be restricted to 1980's battery rules, I tried to discuss this earlier!!! come on, the tech has moved on, lets set an example to other classes.
Five minute qualifying, 10 minute finals.
Old 25-10-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briangb View Post
Hi Cammers. Yes I do have one but will not be ready for this week. I am out of the country until late Saturday afternoon, so will be struggling to make Sunday in any form, although DB1 just needs batteries to be charged. That will be my preference assuming I make it. The 22T just needs the electrics fitted and hope to see MrMagoo on Sunday to organise the shell paint. Also don't have any lipos yet for the truck. I will be most interested to see any trucks to have a look at the electrics installations. Hope to see you all on Sunday.
Brian frost due sat pm so track will be wet so may be better with your fs2?
KoPropo EX10
Kyosho MP9 , OS Speed
Paint by Magoo
Old 25-10-2012
Mad Member

Not got my truck yet either guys, will have it soon I hope. Most probably be doing next round with it though Betcha cant wait.

Tony RC has a point, but it may prove a pain in the arse to make the bbk software do something different in the middle of the day. Not to mention that we still race all the other classes in '80s formats, cos rules is rules.

We all know the brca can be a bit backward in coming forward but I guess that's the way it is. I'm rambling here but look how long it took them to accept 2.4ghz, couple of years for that one.
SWorkz S12-2

Instagram: crazylthirteen
Blogger: http://the-croucher.blogspot.co.uk/
Old 25-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodchris View Post
Brian frost due sat pm so track will be wet so may be better with your fs2?
Thanks for the heads up Chris. Looks like I may be busy Saturday night then.
Old 25-10-2012
oOple Advertiser

At this rate lads i am going to have to get myself a RT5 Kyosho and come and play too!
Old 26-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeTony View Post
At this rate lads i am going to have to get myself a RT5 Kyosho and come and play too!
Just for fun thou
Old 26-10-2012
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeTony View Post
Now the best truck to have - could be deemed a bit of an advantage
Old 26-10-2012

Liking the look of the RT5!. Nice design of the quick release wheels(like the 1/8th on road system).
Old 26-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Andrews View Post
Liking the look of the RT5!. Nice design of the quick release wheels(like the 1/8th on road system).
Mark pits stops in five minute racing lol, I guess your looking at one then Mark?
Old 26-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
Mark pits stops in five minute racing lol, I guess your looking at one then Mark?
Good times racing 1/8th on road . I found my receipts from the Bells shop in my paper work the other day(having a clear out),can't believe I was spending £120-£240 a month on spares and tyres back then!. Nothing compared to what you were spending back then Steve!(nothing changes for you!!).
I may get a stadium truck,they look like fun but not seen them go properly yet!.
Old 01-11-2012

got my 22t built, just need to spray the shell and im there. Try and make a morning meeting soon and then a winter series. Only thing is thay this is my only rc carat the mo, so its a long way to come for a play in the lunch break.

Hobbywing Xr10 Pro - Savox -Much More - Sanwa

SURREY AND HANTS RADIO CONTROLLED CAR CLUB - SHRCCC