Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

Old 27-01-2014

Default New set ups for 210 and 410 2013 and 2014?

I can't find any new setups of Jorn N. for his dex210 or dex410v4. Doesn't seem like they share them anymore?

Anyone else know where to look? I checked Team-Durango's site and Petit RC.
Old 27-01-2014

What should they share if he runs a highly modified and tuned 210? Everybody would be able to realize that a longer alu chassis and shocks on the rear would be what would work best...

Have you noticed that since Team Durango hired a new public relation person some time ago they started to repeat wherever possible that they are serious about racing but stopped to share really interesting information...? Or instead of bringing fancy coloured accessories on the market we would have appreciated some real tuning parts like updated rear geometry or longer alu chassis...

I really do hope that TD delivers what they promote - being serious about racing would also mean to take the racers seriously.
Old 28-01-2014

It would be nice to know diff fluid, toe, pistons, shock oil, springs etc. AE and Losi share set ups all the time. It would be nice if Durango started doing the same?
Old 28-01-2014

Lutz has posted his setup for the DEX410V4 and DEX408V2 on his website for those who are interested. Nothing on the 210 as of yet.