Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

Old 24-07-2011

Default Post worlds gossip

Come on you guys! B4.1 and B44.1 won the worlds! Where is the classic gossip about the future of RC10 buggies?
Will there be a B5 or will AE stick with a B4.2 with long chassis and optionals? Maybe a dual mid motor/rear motor car? What do you guys think?
Old 24-07-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekios View Post
Come on you guys! B4.1 and B44.1 won the worlds! Where is the classic gossip about the future of RC10 buggies?
Will there be a B5 or will AE stick with a B4.2 with long chassis and optionals? Maybe a dual mid motor/rear motor car? What do you guys think?
Why would they change what works ?
Old 24-07-2011
Mad Member

Exactly. Apart from the custom chassis the cars looked pretty standard so it would be pointless bringing out a Worlds kit. And not a big bore shock in sight

Clown
Old 24-07-2011

Actually there were words about some new shocks in the Ae pits but the guys were not running them cuz they are not familiar with them just yet. Much like why Team Durango did not run with theirs either. If they were BB or not I dont know but assume they are.
Old 24-07-2011

It seems like BB are a tuning part. Some tracks require BB some others don't. I guess i am expecting something new from AE, just because this car is proven.
Other manufacturers will evolve to beat AE. Why should AE wait till the car is beaten to evolve it?
After all B4 is not proven on turf where most mid motors excel. Isn't that a good reason for something new?
Old 25-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekios View Post
It seems like BB are a tuning part. Some tracks require BB some others don't. I guess i am expecting something new from AE, just because this car is proven.
Other manufacturers will evolve to beat AE. Why should AE wait till the car is beaten to evolve it?
After all B4 is not proven on turf where most mid motors excel. Isn't that a good reason for something new?
I dont think so becose B-4 exel on dirt and AE is Americain so they run what they no exemple Losi cars round rear motor in the states, there are all ready nice Mid cars out there i dont think they aim att the same market.
Old 25-07-2011

Ae should be very thankful they have Mr Ryan and Ryan. With those two guys and of course Bradders and Neil they have an amazing platform of drivers. As Tebo said in the last press conference "All cars are very good"
In my eyes I the RB5 of Tebo was the better car all over the track but the Ryans drove more consistent. Same goes for Jörns Dex410.
Old 01-08-2011

As I understood AE are no longer American... They do seem to be somewhat lazy though, looks their touring car was one of the last to be redesigned to suit lipo brushless power.
Old 01-08-2011

Bought by thunder tiger.. But the designing teams are split. The americans still play a huge part..
Old 28-08-2011

The long chassis was used in the euros too. Are they finally going to put it for sale as an optional? JC have already produced shells for longer chassis, i don't think they expect people to start slashing and glueing plastic chassises to get their bodies to fit!

We need limos ASAP!