Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > WRCA

Old 18-01-2011

Had an awsome weekend. went out in practice and put a nice time down for me. and again in round 1. The problem I had was I needed to push myself to hold a reasonable postion in the EOR.
With advice of all the Welsh team and finally finding the balls to push my driving out of my comfort zone, I found my extra lap. putting me in the J - final 8th on the grid. Had a good run got up into second then through it away on the big jump landing off the track, fell back to 5th pushed on again and finished in 3rd..

Well done to Andy who also came from the 8th on the grid in his final and also finished in 3rd. fair play to andy put on a hell on race having to fight from start to finish to hold his postion.

Reg has now learnt to stop using launch control on his LRP speedo and it ballsd up his start again (same as the F3 in silverstone). reg's car snatched to right and put himself into the barrier on the start. so he went from 3rd to 8th in less than 1 meter. but reg in his true style of "I'll pull it off in the final" finished in well repectable 2nd!!.

Andy Griff and Belsten did us Welsh proud E-final Belsten took the win in a very close final. getting to 1st back into second then holding 1st for the last 2 laps. Andy lost a lot of time due to poor soldering on his motor I believe giving him only the power of a 10.5 motor a very fast paced track. unlucky andy.

Sorry james I didn't see your final as I went for a poo at that point. but did see you in the destruction derby, them burying your face in that girls boobs.

Well done all and thanks for looking after Reg and me. looking forwards to the nationals now.
Old 18-01-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Guys you did really well, plus dont forget you were not at club but against some of the best in the UK so your position was rather good.

I had a laugh and have to thank Dave for a lot of that and even though my 4wd qualifier was from my first round due to being too tired to focus and race in the other qualifiers but I cant really find any faults. The way I felt at the end was rather nice and warm between two nice big bouncy pillows, but you needed to be there for the UFO to understand what I am on about
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS
Old 18-01-2011
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman View Post
Had an awsome weekend. went out in practice and put a nice time down for me. and again in round 1. The problem I had was I needed to push myself to hold a reasonable postion in the EOR.
With advice of all the Welsh team and finally finding the balls to push my driving out of my comfort zone, I found my extra lap. putting me in the J - final 8th on the grid. Had a good run got up into second then through it away on the big jump landing off the track, fell back to 5th pushed on again and finished in 3rd..

Well done to Andy who also came from the 8th on the grid in his final and also finished in 3rd. fair play to andy put on a hell on race having to fight from start to finish to hold his postion.

Reg has now learnt to stop using launch control on his LRP speedo and it ballsd up his start again (same as the F3 in silverstone). reg's car snatched to right and put himself into the barrier on the start. so he went from 3rd to 8th in less than 1 meter. but reg in his true style of "I'll pull it off in the final" finished in well repectable 2nd!!.

Andy Griff and Belsten did us Welsh proud E-final Belsten took the win in a very close final. getting to 1st back into second then holding 1st for the last 2 laps. Andy lost a lot of time due to poor soldering on his motor I believe giving him only the power of a 10.5 motor a very fast paced track. unlucky andy.

Sorry james I didn't see your final as I went for a poo at that point. but did see you in the destruction derby, them burying your face in that girls boobs.

Well done all and thanks for looking after Reg and me. looking forwards to the nationals now.
Mate you two cracked me up and made the day so much better so cheers for that, and glad you took in the advice to improve. You did bloody well and I know you can do so much better so get pracitcing and getting it sorted for next year.

Mate my 4wd final was 8th to 2nd and the halfway through I snapped the rear wishbone doing another high jump, but was bloody good fun.

By the way those melons were nice and warm and she did say to me on the rostrum that Nicolas put her there to distract me so I had to oblige. I found out that if I actually did the proper laps I may have won the UFO but who cares when back flips were there for the taking whilst Lee and Hupo were coming around the other way, pity I missed them all. Custom blitz was miffed as I ruined the shell but I only scratched it and broke a shock tower so am a bit surprised how well it took the abuse I was giving it.
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS