Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Closed Thread

Old 27-06-2021
Banned

Default Dutch Czech game

Sorry to start a new thread, someone keeps closing the other ones I start about mask wearing. If anyone wants to see how much of a farce these rules have become please look at the crowds in the euro 2021game currently on now. Mask wearing is nothing more than subversion and control. It has nothing to do with public safety, and to go along with such lunacy, is spineless compliance.
Old 27-06-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwp102 View Post
Sorry to start a new thread, someone keeps closing the other ones I start about mask wearing. If anyone wants to see how much of a farce these rules have become please look at the crowds in the euro 2021game currently on now. Mask wearing is nothing more than subversion and control. It has nothing to do with public safety, and to go along with such lunacy, is spineless compliance.
Whoever the hell you stop posting fella I'm banned for life defending you
Old 27-06-2021
Banned

I'm sorry to hear that. But the way this is going if we don't have a vaccine we won't be able to race soon so by that stage hopefully there will be enough of us to form a break away series. But in a show of solidarity I will not race again until there is no longer a requirement to put a paper cloth over our mouths in the pretence of safety.
Old 27-06-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that. But the way this is going if we don't have a vaccine we won't be able to race soon so by that stage hopefully there will be enough of us to form a break away series. But in a show of solidarity I will not race again until there is no longer a requirement to put a paper cloth over our mouths in the pretence of safety.
Wtf you on about you ain't going to stop the brca Jimmy tried it and failed what chance you got PS I'm loving this as they think your me wtf
Old 27-06-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
I couldn't really give a shit it's 10 seconds of your life just have it it's not magnetic or neither is it a tracker believe you me ive tested it