Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Ribble Valley R/C Car Club

Old 07-02-2012

Default Question for the organisers.

Hello there, i am coming over to race again this weekend hopefully might get more than 5 seconds on the track this time but thats another thing, anyway i have some wheels and tyres that i would like to sell and i was hoping while i was there i could set up stall and sell them to other members, i have a good range of new tyres and also used tyres and wheels.

It wont be a continuous thing just have loads of tyres i can ddo at a great price, hope that is ok just let me know and thanks for that and see you on friday.
Old 08-02-2012

Default I agree

They usually let people sell things there I can't see Eric or Peter having a problem as they are sound as a pound plus we all may get some bargains everyone's a winner top man
Old 08-02-2012

John, if you want to put a poster up on the trolley with what you have for sale thats fine by us, we charge less the Ebay, only joking!!!

Peter
Old 08-02-2012

Default Thanks

Thanks for the replys guys, thanks for that Pete, i will bring my stuff with me then, if anyone reads this i will be bringing loads of new in pack shumacher and other tyres 4.00 a packet new and used tyre and wheels set around 7.00 a pair for shumacher, losi22 and others' yes there are some bargains to be had.

So bring a little extra wonga with you

Take care and see you friday.
Old 08-02-2012

Default free wheels

oh one more thing to add i have around 12 shumacher mini spikes on white disk wheel which is a single hex fitment no pin just hex, not sure what these are off, these are going FREE to anyone who wants them, tire tread is ok and wheels are not bad need a clean up but hey they are free, good for bashing or racing to be honest.

Just ask me for a set on friday and i will give you a pair gratis