Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Closed Thread

Old 17-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwp102 View Post
I don't recall mentioning anything about vaccinations. On the other hand we can go to a gym now and be in an enclosed area breathning heavily surrounded by 40 other people (according to my friend who has just been) and yet we are told that it is a health risk not wearing a face mask in an outdoor vented space with a sparse population. Do you not think that this is a bit farcical, karren?
Just wear a mask if you want to race, its not hard, its not rocket science, its actually quite simple.....

Yokomo - Nemoracing
Sb Designs
http://www.fairfueluk.com/
Old 17-04-2021

Having read this complete thread I think it's really quite simple, the BRCA has worked hard behind the scenes to get us racing again, we as racers have to follow BRCA rules and guidance when racing.
Currently to race we have to wear a mask at all times with exceptions set out by the BRCA, this does currently exclude some members of the racing community which is very unfortunate but this will hopefully change in time if everyone follows the rules.
If you want to race wear a mask.
If you don't want to wear a mask then don't race.
If you can't wear a mask then unfortunately you are currently unable to race.
Old 17-04-2021

Also remember that the BRCA are following the MSUK guidelines, so if you are not happy and wish to change the rules then head to the MSUK team to express disapproval.
Old 17-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlowS View Post
Also remember that the BRCA are following the MSUK guidelines, so if you are not happy and wish to change the rules then head to the MSUK team to express disapproval.
When does the law superseded the law look at it like this I can freely walk around a park in fresh air without a mask no problems yet I can't walk around in fresh at an RC event because some organisation not the law says work that out tbh your all brainwashed my wife is NHS frontline and tbh when I told here and the virologist she works with they pissed thereselve at what you doing that's the official view

Last edited by bert digler; 17-04-2021 at 05:08 PM.
Old 17-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry.sc View Post
As a club organiser myself, if anyone wasn't wearing a mask would tell them to leave and never come back.

Anyone not taking precautions, whatever they might think, shows a total lack of respect to your fellow racers, and no respect to the club's organisers.
Terry I it's an indoor event 100percent back you but outside absolutely not I'm as much as anyone to stop this thing and that's what it is my and your friends have died because of it but it's a close contact airborne virus caught by close aerosol contact not by standing by some one in a field I get the rostrum thing even though the chance is a billion to one but ain't this lot a bit harsh and no you can't expell anyone for disobeying rules as UK law supersedes brca rules it's called the law of th land and trying to enforce that will get you in a whole heap of trouble legally
Old 17-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert digler View Post
When does the law superseded the law look at it like this I can freely walk around a park in fresh air without a mask no problems yet I can't walk around in fresh at an RC event because some organisation not the law says work that out tbh your all brainwashed my wife is NHS frontline and tbh when I told here and the virologist she works with they pissed thereselve at what you doing that's the official view
My wife also works on the wards and anything we can do to lessen the chance is a good thing. Let's face it. The so called experts havent done very well. Maybe we should do what the eastern asian countries are doing. Masks are just the norm there. Why does it matter to you if you have to wear a mask? What exactly is brainwashed about wearing a mask is it such a big issue. Does it affect your human rights
Old 17-04-2021
Mad Member

Absolutely yes it does common sense says no and it's pretty sad you've even quoted this when was the biggest suppression of the virus social distancing face masks made no difference it's absolute crap anyway when you get your head round it the virus attacks in waves via variants not mask and all that stuff like the flu have a read not the conspiracy theorists
Old 17-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz75 View Post
My wife also works on the wards and anything we can do to lessen the chance is a good thing. Let's face it. The so called experts havent done very well. Maybe we should do what the eastern asian countries are doing. Masks are just the norm there. Why does it matter to you if you have to wear a mask? What exactly is brainwashed about wearing a mask is it such a big issue. Does it affect your human rights
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgreen View Post
Just wear a mask if you want to race, its not hard, its not rocket science, its actually quite simple.....
At no point. Have I refused to wear a face mask personally I asked a simple question and all I got was abuse saying don't turn up tbh I wish he was a person of colour would you tell him to do one then
Old 17-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
At no point. Have I refused to wear a face mask personally I asked a simple question and all I got was abuse saying don't turn up tbh I wish he was a person of colour would you tell him to do one then
Cm green you clearly have a problem same as daz 75 and mark Christopher you don't accept kids with clearly defined medical issues it's ashame you've done this I feel sorry you actually think is this pathetic for all three of you just remember kids are the future you three morons are definitely the past

Last edited by bert digler; 17-04-2021 at 06:57 PM.
Old 17-04-2021

No one here has a problem relating to children or anyone else with an exemption for that matter.

The rules the BRCA are instructed to follow are those set out by MSUK. It's beside the point whether you can walk in the street or go to the park without a mask - the rules the BRCA have to abide by come from above. That is to say: if the BRCA do not follow the rules, then the events cannot go ahead.

It's unfortunate that this means some individuals cannot race, but those are the rules. There isn't an argument to be had. The thread should be closed.
Old 17-04-2021
Mad Member

I utterly agree you should close this thread as you have all been caught with pants down total discrimination regardless of you point of view
Old 17-04-2021
Mad Member

Agreed this thread should have been closed a while ago, as it’s just becoming repetitive with people’s answers.

http://www.screwz4rc.co.uk

Old 17-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Twigger View Post
No one here has a problem relating to children or anyone else with an exemption for that matter.

The rules the BRCA are instructed to follow are those set out by MSUK. It's beside the point whether you can walk in the street or go to the park without a mask - the rules the BRCA have to abide by come from above. That is to say: if the BRCA do not follow the rules, then the events cannot go ahead.

It's unfortunate that this means some individuals cannot race, but those are the rules. There isn't an argument to be had. The thread should be closed.
At what point do not understand the law is the law if I drive down the motorway at 200mph the brca says that's ok yea police officer says you've broke the law work it out the law is the law petty rules mean jack
Old 17-04-2021
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default Mask Wearing.

I reckon all this mask wearing is great. Especially my Mrs. When shes got one on, I cant see her face and I cant understand a word she says.... BLISS should of had them years ago.......

**** 5 Metres Speed Swimming Champion 1976****
Old 17-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
Cm green you clearly have a problem same as daz 75 and mark Christopher you don't accept kids with clearly defined medical issues it's ashame you've done this I feel sorry you actually think is this pathetic for all three of you just remember kids are the future you three morons are definitely the past
You asked a question about your son and the rules. All I stated was what the rules are for motor sport and it's either you wear them or dont come.
I can assure you. My son that I bring to racing has a lot more issues than 99% of the population. Wearing a mask is the least of his worries. I take both my sons racing despite the massive amount of work it takes. So DO NOT call me a moron for giving you the facts

Last edited by daz75; 18-04-2021 at 01:32 PM.
Old 17-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
At what point do not understand the law is the law if I drive down the motorway at 200mph the brca says that's ok yea police officer says you've broke the law work it out the law is the law petty rules mean jack
Think you missed the point. BRCA are not suggesting a lower standard than the law, they have decided on a higher standard. Whether you agree or not is beside the point. Their club, their rules
If BRCA were suggesting licking each other’s faces then absolutely law would apply as that is a lower standard.

Yokomo YZ-2

No 4WD because nothing lives up to my original Optima. Until now maybe?...
Old 18-04-2021
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
The law is eleven and under he's 9 so that's the end of thedebate
afraid its not the end, Only 6 and under are exempt from mask wearing if some one wants to turn up to an organised motorsport event voluntary, those are the rules that member needs to abide to. The BRCA have not made these rules up, the MSUK have not made them up, they have been passed down from the relevant government departments and are the compromise we all have to make.

Quote:
Quote:

why am i moron for answering your question? its you who does not like the answer, i just answered it factually. had your example been an adult, same would have applied....

please send a request in to brca.org/contact and i will pass on the relevant person who can fill you in fully, this has been challenged by people far more informed and clever than you.

look forward to your official contact Rob Harris

Last edited by mark christopher; 18-04-2021 at 09:04 PM.
Old 18-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Twigger View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark christopher View Post
afraid its not the end, Only 6 and under are exempt from mask wearing if some one wants to turn up to an organised motorsport event voluntary, those are the rules that member needs to abide to. The BRCA have not made these rules up, the MSUK have not made them up, they have been passed down from the relevant government departments and are the compromise we all have to make.

why am i moron for answering your question? its you who does not like the answer, i just answered it factually. had your example been an adult, same would have applied....

please send a request in to brca.org/contact and i will pass on the relevant person who can fill you in fully, this has been challenged by people far more informed and clever than you.

look forward to your official contact Rob Harris
I asked an incredibly simply question regarding a kid with health problems and faced a barrage of abuse from you and your croneys basically telling my kid to f,,k off what would your reaction be get real and yes I will be contacting the minister of sport regarding your rules which change may the 12th anyway it's pathetic not one of you guys didn't just pm me and say look mate this ain't good for the kid instead of going full bore and for the record this all logged and discrimination ain't good for any sport
Old 18-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
I asked an incredibly simply question regarding a kid with health problems and faced a barrage of abuse from you and your croneys basically telling my kid to f,,k off what would your reaction be get real and yes I will be contacting the minister of sport regarding your rules which change may the 12th anyway it's pathetic not one of you guys didn't just pm me and say look mate this ain't good for the kid instead of going full bore and for the record this all logged and discrimination ain't good for any sport
Contacted all three bodies regarding this brca Motorsport UK ministry of of sport all quoting well screen shots of your replys also will be in contact personally with your chairman this week
Old 18-04-2021
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlandchris View Post
Think you missed the point. BRCA are not suggesting a lower standard than the law, they have decided on a higher standard. Whether you agree or not is beside the point. Their club, their rules
If BRCA were suggesting licking each other’s faces then absolutely law would apply as that is a lower standard.
The law is the law not your law it's called royal accent if a copper turns up does he ask to read your rulebook
Or does he enforce the law of the common land