Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Ansmann Racing

Old 22-04-2012

Default New Car!!

Well, with thanks to milky, I've purchased his x4 from him. So gonna be, all being well, at the regional at rhr on Sunday, got my x2c for the Saturday. So any other ansmann drivers there, feel free to nip over and say hello, Dave Dodd from autocare and cycles will be there too racing on the Sunday, and if I'm right robbiejuk will also be in attendance, so feel free to say hello. Also if anyone has some setup tips for that track and the x4 then I've got open ears!!

Hopefully I won't have the abismal luck that I had at broxtowe, effing receivers!!

Life`s Boring unless your sideways.
Old 22-04-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Use 2 or 3 layers of servo tape for the reciever, it'll give it a bit of a cushion over the jumps. U'll need a fan on the speedo too. Narrow wheel nuts and grind the front axles down level to the top of the nuts.

Schumacher Cat Xls, Rc10 Team(retired), Mardave Cobra, SST 98 Rally Car, TT02 Rally car, Wpl-c24 and Element Enduro builders kit #71 #deaddogracing

Autocare, unit 5 candleby Court, Cotgrave NG123RT.