Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 23-12-2013

Default Atomic Carbon S2

Ladies and Gentlemen,

For those of you who know what this is will realise just how rare this car is and how infrequently they come on the market, so if you are interested then please get in touch ASAP.

For sale today is one of the last Atomic Carbon S2 cars ever made before official production stopped and therefore is the SWB, tub chassis version.

I bought the conversion kit direct from Atomic carbon roughly 5 years ago and I used the car once a week at Caldicot club for approx 3 years when I purchased the S44 and since then it has sat on a shelf collecting dust.

About a month ago I gave her diff rebuild, topped up shocks and new wheels/tyres for one last run prior to putting her up for sale.

So as you can see from the pics she is in mint condition. The car has never (and i mean never) been driven outside in any way shape or form. Only ever been on a carpet/lino track as you can see from the underside chassis pics.

Everything is in working order although some of the ball cups could do with being replace as there is a little slop here and there in the linkages.

What more can i say other than these cars are something really special to drive and a part of RC history as far as I'm concerned.

I also have a new unpainted shell which i can throw in to the sale.

Due to the nature of the car i am looking for £190 (postage and paypal fees included).

The one and only reason I am selling this car is because I am not one for shelf queens, collecting or running 6 different cars and as I no longer want to drive 2WD I would rather she was being used than sitting on a shelf.

If you have any questions or want more pics etc then please get in touch.

I appreciate that I don't have any feedback on Oople, simply because I very rarely sell any of my RC kit but anyone from the Caldicot club will happily vouch for me or my ebay ID is billpier381 where I have 100% positive feedback.

Last edited by evilbert; 07-11-2016 at 12:22 PM.