Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 29-04-2010

Default Tamiya M03 and 1/10th & 1/8th Bits Prices REDUCED

have a few items listed due to scaling down my racing . All items are new unless stated and are maintained to the highest standard. More stuff will be added as I sort my boxes out.
First off I have a used Tamiya M03. It has been raced but only indoors and at a stock level. Never been abused. Car is fully ballraced. Chassis has some modifications to lighten it and fit electronics lower down in the car. Steering has also been modified to take out the ball joints that pop off. But everything else standard. I have won multiple races with this and finished 2nd and 3rd in my local championship the last 2 seasons. Scaling down racing to concentrate on one class. Car is supplied as a rolling chassis, 1 set of used black rims included. Bag of spares inlcudes arms, spare set of lowered shocks, battery holders, chassis bits, front c hubs and knuckles pretty much everything you will every need. Motor, ESC and radio gear and shell needed to complete. Looking for around £35 Or Offers.

J Concepts 1/8th Rallycross wings, 2 used but all good condition, few scuffs but no splits. The middle one is near new with no marks. These are about £10 each new so about £12 for 3 or will split.

1 set of four 1/8th Deep dish Rallycross wheels. Hong nor, brand new, edges sanded ready to mount tyres. £5

1/10th Wheel hex adaptors with brake discs, 3 packs, 2 unopened. 8 Discs in each. £3

12v Car plug, ideal for making your charger plug in to your car instead of crocodile clips. £2

2 Sets of Tamiya M sized dish wheels, unopened packs. £10

Im having trouble with my internet at the minute and cannot upload pics, I can email them though so drop me a PM if you want any pics

make me offers if you interested in anything