Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 27-08-2011
Mad Member

Default Gadget show

SPOILER ALERT - If you haven't seen the gadget show yet and have recorded it you don't want to read this.

Did anyone see it ? I should have guessed it would be disappointing. My friends small children could have done better driving those cars than they did. Jason did alright when they did the world record jump thing a few series ago but I didn't think it did much for industry. It made the cars look difficult to drive because the presenters couldn't drive them, it made heli's look impossible to fly because they were worse with them than the cars and boats... that was okay actually.

I think they should have let the girls do it, at least we'd have had something interesting to look at on our screens then.

My paintwork thread
Old 09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeayen View Post
SPOILER ALERT - If you haven't seen the gadget show yet and have recorded it you don't want to read this.

Did anyone see it ? I should have guessed it would be disappointing. My friends small children could have done better driving those cars than they did. Jason did alright when they did the world record jump thing a few series ago but I didn't think it did much for industry. It made the cars look difficult to drive because the presenters couldn't drive them, it made heli's look impossible to fly because they were worse with them than the cars and boats... that was okay actually.

I think they should have let the girls do it, at least we'd have had something interesting to look at on our screens then.
i so agree, they drove like rust spoons, but when they did the WRJ, is it that hard to smack a ramp and land really. lol
i have to say, i was surprised how fast that traxxas boat was tho before he put weights in.