Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

Old 30-07-2013

Default fil9144 and B44.2

Hi all

just trying to clear some thing up, i am not out to blame anyone or point the finger but just to clear some thing up
about 3 weeks ago i struck a deal on oople with phil9144 to buy his b44.2 but then he mailed me to say he sold it to a family friend,
but a week later on ebay the same b44.2 came up for sale from someone called fil6909phil using the same photos and from the same part of the country,
i bought and paid £195 on the 18th of july for the 44.2 but it has yet to arrive, the ebayer will not answer my mail and i am having to recoup my money through ebay,
on the day i bought the buggy the person then changed there id to autoparts692013, selling auto car spares
i do have the guys real name from ebay i will not say it just in case its not the guy i am looking for,
all i want is for someone from the bury area to tell me this isnt the same guy as the ebay one or to confirm it is,
the b44.2 i bought had a new avid alloy chassis and a white j concepts shell,
i know people copy and paste pictures but like i said can any one shed some light on this for me please, all i want is my money back,
picture of what i bought

thanks for looking rob.
Old 30-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemo View Post
Hi all

just trying to clear some thing up, i am not out to blame anyone or point the finger but just to clear some thing up
about 3 weeks ago i struck a deal on oople with phil9144 to buy his b44.2 but then he mailed me to say he sold it to a family friend,
but a week later on ebay the same b44.2 came up for sale from someone called fil6909phil using the same photos and from the same part of the country,
i bought and paid £195 on the 18th of july for the 44.2 but it has yet to arrive, the ebayer will not answer my mail and i am having to recoup my money through ebay,
on the day i bought the buggy the person then changed there id to autoparts692013, selling auto car spares
i do have the guys real name from ebay i will not say it just in case its not the guy i am looking for,
all i want is for someone from the bury area to tell me this isnt the same guy as the ebay one or to confirm it is,
the b44.2 i bought had a new avid alloy chassis and a white j concepts shell,
i know people copy and paste pictures but like i said can any one shed some light on this for me please, all i want is my money back,
picture of what i bought

thanks for looking rob.
I would hope you confirm the PayPal address i have sent you and remove this very very fast before i consider taking this alot further than £195
Old 31-07-2013
Awesome Admin

Send a message via AIM to Col

Why? Is it untrue?
Old 31-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col View Post
Why? Is it untrue?
Very i sold it too a member on here ebay isn't anything to do with me i have explained all that even messaged him my PayPal details to prove i wasnt the person he has paid also offered him help in any way and gave him my number iam really not happy him bad mouthing me at all... I cant be held responsible for what other people do
Old 31-07-2013

Default Phil

Phil. Do u not read your inbox. Messaged you last week
losi eight 2.0e
Traxxas xmaxx
xray xb4 16
kyosho laser zx-r
Losi xx
team xtreme x11 predator X2

BURY METRO RCC
Old 31-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Satchell View Post
Phil. Do u not read your inbox. Messaged you last week
Didnt get is pal check yours now i messaged you
Old 03-08-2013

can you explain this away for the item i had won.......
this is your oople link i've found in the for sale section http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132773

this i won but am yet to receive.no reply to messages and a complaint launched with ebay. and it is the same item number.
Old 04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutt View Post
can you explain this away for the item i had won.......
this is your oople link i've found in the for sale section http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132773

this i won but am yet to receive.no reply to messages and a complaint launched with ebay. and it is the same item number.
Sorry buddy i sold the whole ebay shop to someone as a job lot you will see if you go back some time i have been trying to sell my ebay shop for sometime and i sold it to someone that contacted me called Ryan Baxter i did list the item but i pasted all items listed to the buyer for him to deal with

Hope that helps