Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Norfolk Buggy Club

Old 14-03-2017
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Angry Disaster!

We had visitors again this week. Some sh*t bags have been up at the track again wheel spinning all over the car park...and believe it or not have stollen my office chair out of race control!..... yes thats right folks someone has made a point of taking their car across the fields, nearly getting it stuck by race control just to load my worn,damp ancient thrown of power into the back of it and have it away!

Well I suppose out of the two club assets it was that or the 1940's wheel barrow from the container

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117

Last edited by racingdwarf; 14-03-2017 at 12:33 AM.
Old 15-03-2017

I may have some sort of chair about the site you can have, will have a look tomorrow if needed.

Also most of the work seems to be getting done on the weekends which is the worst time for me, lucky to get one sunday off a fortnight. But if theres any thing you can think of that i can help do on weekdays when i have cover for work then let me know.

I know i'm new and not none really yet but want to get involved and help out as much as i can.

Also have you had any sort of cameras up there to catch the?m there not the best but have a couple of trail cams i could lend for a week or 2 try and try and get at least a license plates of who's doing it.

Russell