PDA

View Full Version : DMS MCC - Racing re-starts January 10th

Darren Boyle
02-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Just a quick note to say that our racing re-starts on Thursday 10th January.

Indoor off road racing for 1/10th buggies, trucks (SC and stadium) and Micro Off Road. 7:45pm until 11pm weekly........

Club and BRCA Memberships will be due on the 10th also, so dont forget to bring yours with you (costs are £25 for club AND BRCA or £15 for club only if you have already joined the BRCA).....

Race fees remain the same for 2013, making us one of the best value clubs around at just £5 for members* and £8 non-members, anyone can race a 2nd class on the night for just £3 extra. 50p from every racers fee into a sweep stake to win cash prizes at the end of the evening.

* Members MUST be pre-booked and bring BRCA card to qualify for members rates, without either, you will be charged £8 as per non member.

Chidders
02-01-2013, 09:29 PM
About F%c&ing Time, Wife is driving me nuts :woot:

cutting42
07-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Well I have booked in for my very first DMS race meet this Thursday. Looking forward to it and hope I survive!

Cheers

Gareth

Karting
07-01-2013, 11:33 PM
Darren,

3 of us from Wycombe are coming down to race our micros. I'll try to book us in tomorrow. How many do you need for a grid and do you and John fancy joining us? lol. Also persuade Craig to run his micro instead of the b44!

Also if I call tomorrow would you be able to bring some parts for me? (just shock ends and maybe towers)

Darren Boyle
07-01-2013, 11:39 PM
Well I have booked in for my very first DMS race meet this Thursday. Looking forward to it and hope I survive!

Cheers

Gareth

Excellent Gareth, looking forward to seeing you there....

Darren Boyle
07-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Darren,

3 of us from Wycombe are coming down to race our micros. I'll try to book us in tomorrow. How many do you need for a grid and do you and John fancy joining us? lol. Also persuade Craig to run his micro instead of the b44!

Also if I call tomorrow would you be able to bring some parts for me? (just shock ends and maybe towers)

NBO worries buddy, juts get them all boooked in ASAP if you can.

John may well run his micro anyway and I will have mine on board too and 4 or more will get them their own heat (or two :woot:)

Any bits you need, just shout, I can gladly bring them along on the night for you too...

Karting
07-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Cheers Darren. I'll book myself and mike (guy who I came to shop with who bought carbon chassis) tomorrow. the third is Darren Ridgly but I don't have his pt and brca details. Make John race aswell :) and bam that's 5 cars :)

I'll give you a bell about parts on tues or weds

cutting42
08-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Excellent Gareth, looking forward to seeing you there....

Thanks Darren, Any tips on setup for a B44.1? I have yellow mini pins and the car is as built from instructions.

TIA

Darren Boyle
08-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Thanks Darren, Any tips on setup for a B44.1? I have yellow mini pins and the car is as built from instructions.

TIA

Hi Gareth, thicker oils than normal, I ususally run 37.5wt front with 32.5 wt rear and stiffer srpings than the kit too (blue front and silver rear). You may also want to move the lower shock positions to the outer holes on the wishbones too and make sure your ride height is lower than it would be for outdoors.......

I will take a look at it once it is on the track thursday and let you know if it needs anything else

Karting
09-01-2013, 11:25 PM
NBO worries buddy, juts get them all boooked in ASAP if you can.

John may well run his micro anyway and I will have mine on board too and 4 or more will get them their own heat (or two :woot:)

Any bits you need, just shout, I can gladly bring them along on the night for you too...

Well there's 7 booked in so we got a grid :)

Do you run with stock gearing there Darren or do you change it? Also what time should we arrive?

Darren Boyle
10-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Well there's 7 booked in so we got a grid :)

Do you run with stock gearing there Darren or do you change it? Also what time should we arrive?

To be honest, more often than not the micros run in the own heat, it is rare nowadays that that we dont get enough....

On a micro the gearing will be apporx the saem at our place as per what you would run at Wycombe

We arrive tonight at 8pm for track build etc, practice as soons as track is ready, first heat at approx 9pm onwards - 3 rounds of qualifying and then finals for all.....