PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: Track Work Sunday & Tuesday

Dudders
23-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Guys,

Due to today's weather, the 2nd attempt has been scraped :thumbdown:.

So, anyone free tomorrow from 9.00am for a few hours please???

Sunday: strip the track of markings and all jumps / general tidy
Tuesday: replace track with new layout and what jumps we have on the night. James will make jumps in the next week or so.

TUESDAY'S practice is CANCELLED. So all those who were free, please come along, help get the track laid and when we re done, which we will, there will be FREE TRACK USE until 10.30pm

Your club, we need YOUR HELP PLEASE.

Yours, SHRCCC

focusmad
23-03-2013, 04:51 PM
If anyone is planning on coming down tomorrow need drills to undo the tabletop so we can move it in to its new place Tuesday plus sidecuts to get the cables off the track markings
Chris

Owhitehouse
23-03-2013, 06:21 PM
I should be able to get down tomorrow are there any heavy duty tools needed or just drills and side cutters ?

Kelk
23-03-2013, 06:35 PM
are there any heavy duty tools needed

No cos you will be there mate

I might pop in to say hello but can't lift but if I can, I'll do a McD's run for all cos I don't need to get out of the car

Duncan
23-03-2013, 09:13 PM
I cant make it tomorrow but i will be there Tuesday no problem :thumbsup:

shaunr
24-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Hi neil, couple of things really, 1st do you need a extra pair of hands on tues evening?
Also looking to come back racing in next few weeks, i had a losi 22, looking for another one and set up etc. Let me no about tues nite will gladly lend a hand etc. Thanks, shaun.

Kosmickid
26-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Hi, I was going to come down for the practise but as that's cancelled I'm free to help out. I have bowel cancer with a colostomy and undergoing chemo ATM so I can't do anything heavy or strenuous but is there anything small I can help with or provide?

Dudders
26-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Never any pressure to help out :thumbsup: but if you want to come along for support then please do. Some banners need cable tieing up etc?

Kosmickid
26-03-2013, 12:02 PM
Never any pressure to help out :thumbsup: but if you want to come along for support then please do. Some banners need cable tieing up etc?

Cool stuff, ill do the banners then, who shall I make myself known to? What time are you starting the work?

grobson1970
26-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Work party kicks off at 7PM
Just talk to anyone ,Neil is the main man but everyone is very friendly

absolute alignment
26-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Neil will be the one looking stressed at how we re routed the final part of the lap last Sunday!

Dudders
26-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Nah, pizzapiss.... I'm a genius me....

Kosmickid
26-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Sincere apologies to all that I haven't been able to make it on all accounts this evening as I got caught up with a frustrated tenant of mine!!
I would like to however help out at the next work party so please let me know as and when.