PDA

View Full Version : Great Thursday night meeting

absolute alignment
06-06-2013, 11:01 PM
What a difference a bit of warm dry weather makes. Tonight at SHRCCC was great fun and some close fast racing in all finals.

I would like to thank lee, James and Glenn for helping me to get to the bottom of my handling issues finally. It's great when the guy on pole in the area final is helping the guy who was last last week. That is why the club is growing and attracting new members all the time.

Long may it continue (the weather, I mean!!!!)

Owhitehouse
07-06-2013, 06:55 AM
What a difference a bit of warm dry weather makes. Tonight at SHRCCC was great fun and some close fast racing in all finals.

I would like to thank lee, James and Glenn for helping me to get to the bottom of my handling issues finally. It's great when the guy on pole in the area final is helping the guy who was last last week. That is why the club is growing and attracting new members all the time.

Long may it continue (the weather, I mean!!!!)
And we'll done Chris for getting out the c final ! A final next for u mate !! I might meet u there sometime if I can manage a whole race without letting the pressure get to me lol

Woodbine
07-06-2013, 08:43 AM
I only expected to pop down and see what was what.... I ended up doing a bit of marshalling and talking (bothering) to people.

Great advise and a good laugh. Look forward to getting everything built and getting my self back in the race.

Dudders
07-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Good to meet you Paul. Hope it all helped (confuse you more!) :thumbsup:

Woodbine
07-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Well.. Depends on your take on that.. I went home and last night and made a rather large order which when it arrives will need to be assembled... I think Glenn, James and Chris will be sorry for convincing me to go Xray in 2WD format...

I will pop down on Sunday and help out and just get to know more people..

Kelk
07-06-2013, 10:32 AM
And we'll done Chris for getting out the c final ! A final next for u mate !! I might meet u there sometime if I can manage a whole race without letting the pressure get to me lol

Mincer

Dudders
07-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Well.. Depends on your take on that.. I went home and last night and made a rather large order which when it arrives will need to be assembled... I think Glenn, James and Chris will be sorry for convincing me to go Xray in 2WD format...

I will pop down on Sunday and help out and just get to know more people..

Theres no meeting Sunday Paul.

http://www.shrccc.co.uk/fixtures.html

Woodbine
07-06-2013, 11:26 AM
lol... Cheers...

Well that gives me until Thursday then to get it built and setup... Should arrive tomorrow :)

Dudders
07-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Guys,

We are going to run a AM Meeting THIS SUNDAY the 9th from 8.00am to around 1.00pm instead of the 16th.

The 16th there is a 4wd regional meeting and also fathers day!. So we are open THIS SUNDAY. Please pass word around!

Neil

guinness
09-06-2013, 12:09 AM
great meeting on Thursday really enjoyed ,plus 3th on the B final was cool too ,been about 7 month away from racing and i should be back again next Thursday if the weather is sunny.
thanx

Salvo