PDA

View Full Version : Oswestry AGM

cajones75
26-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Just a reminder to you all its Our AGM tomorrow - Tues 27th Oct at the Penrhos Arms in whittington (the usual place!). Meet at 7.30 for a prompt 8.00pm start. :thumbsup:

MatJohnson
28-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Did I miss anything? I was looking after the mrs.

ashleyb4
28-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Hello

Nothing to major

Andrew Jones is our new secutary :p

Neil should e-mail the minutes out shortly for the full low down on the evening.

A

MatJohnson
28-10-2009, 10:35 AM
No idea if he has me emyther address, ah well, as long as I didn't miss owt

ashleyb4
28-10-2009, 04:56 PM
We do need to sort out the e-mail situation so knowone is left out. Hopefully this will be resolved in the next week or two.

A

Jonesy
28-10-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm all over the e-mail situation!! I've got several e-mails for some people and no e-mails for alot of people, at the moment I am using the last list sent out by Mike a few weeks ago!

If any club member is reading this and would like to ensure I have you e-mail address then please send me a PM on here or leave your e-mail addy in this section and I'll add it to my e-mail group.

Please be aware I have sent out a first 'group' e-mail tonight so if you haven't received anything let me know!!

I'm planning on obtaining all club members e-mail address when membership is due over the coming months but I'm happy to take it down whenever you want to pass it to me!!