PDA

View Full Version : LRP Chargers:- "Jet Pro" vs "Quadra Pro" ?

heinzeman
10-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Hi guys

Can anyone tell me, in layman's terms, what the difference is between these that makes the Quadra Pro worth £100, compared to the Jet Pro being just £50?

Does the Jet Pro do 12v on car batteries, and do mains charging at home? I don't really unnderstand all the technical stuff :blush:

Also, does anyone know if they both come with al the leads needed to charge a LiPo (LRP 5300 40C) e.g. "Balancing" wire?

thanks in advance

antnee
10-06-2010, 09:57 AM
This needs to go in the electronics section, this is for car talk

heinzeman
11-06-2010, 08:52 AM
This needs to go in the electronics section, this is for car talk

I'm afraid I don't know how to do that. Couldn't you just answer the question rather than being so pedantic?

Or someone else perhaps? I would appreciate the guidance.

antnee
12-06-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't know anything about chargers really, but its in the car talk section and jimmy requested its kept to car talk ;)

Aran
13-06-2010, 09:15 PM
if you post the same question in the electrics section you'd have a better chance of someone being able to answer you, they might be not looking in the LRP section :).

if when you got on the forum home page, by each section it will show how many members are viewing that certain section, you always try the search function on the forum navigation car :D

link to electrics section anyway mate: click (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)