PDA

View Full Version : GT5 won't install

ian h
13-01-2011, 05:29 PM
My copy of GT5 won't install to the hard drive as a bulk install. My ps3 is one of the original 60gb models, could this be my problem? I think i read somewhere that the original hard drives on these models are a bit slow. Not really an IT genius so not really sure what to try.??????

chris_dono
13-01-2011, 07:24 PM
check you've got enough space free, you need around 8Gb

daz
13-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Mine fully downloaded on a old model

ian h
28-01-2011, 12:14 AM
check you've got enough space free, you need around 8Gb

I have 40gb free space, I have very little on it only a couple of demo games and vidzone.

johnnygibbon
28-01-2011, 08:38 AM
yes but game saves like cod take 2.5 gig and films and music and multiple user names all take extra space - more than you think
i have th4 40 gig model and had to delete bloody loads to install it
but what a game
a little anal at times but generally brilliant. drift rally. f1. zondas .
yeah yeahyeah
just 2want a good mx game now

Legacy555
28-01-2011, 09:27 AM
My copy of GT5 won't install to the hard drive as a bulk install. My ps3 is one of the original 60gb models, could this be my problem? I think i read somewhere that the original hard drives on these models are a bit slow. Not really an IT genius so not really sure what to try.??????

I had a similar problem with games not intalling on my desktop PC. I solved the problem really easily with careful use of a hammer. I hit the motherboard really hard with a lump hammer, smashing it, which meant I had to a buy a new laptop... game installed just fine after that. :p

snige
28-01-2011, 10:54 AM
I had a similar problem with games not intalling on my desktop PC. I solved the problem really easily with careful use of a hammer. I hit the motherboard really hard with a lump hammer, smashing it, which meant I had to a buy a new laptop... game installed just fine after that. :p

:lol:that would do it alright