PDA

View Full Version : 1/10th. Off-Road - HERERORD-BRITISH WINTER OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP -- Jan. 22/23 2011

evolution
19-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Hi guys,
i have spoken to one of the organisers for the Hereford event this weekend and apparently you can enter on the day.
You will have to contact Charlie Fraser via email and let him know you will be there on the day so they can book you in.

Here is his email address charlie.fraser@live.co.uk

Numbers are looking good for the event,but you should be able to get in if you contact him first.:thumbsup:
Never been to a bad event that was run by the Hereford crew. Rumour has it that there will be some top talent at the event, so that means i'm gonna be pretty close to the very bottom final again:cry:

Depending on how you look at it, i'll be there with the "TRACKSIDESPARES" shop to hopefully keep you going with tyres and spares etc.
However, i haven't been out on the beer in Hereford before, so i could be looking a bit worse then normal come Sunday morning.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the weekend;)

GRIFF55
19-01-2011, 05:36 PM
When you say numbers for the event are looking good, how many entries are there? nobody seems to want to answer this question.
hereford are an ace crew as you said and nice one on the shop!!

evolution
20-01-2011, 12:25 AM
You want to know how many you gotta beat to get in the "A" final Griff?:p

GRIFF55
20-01-2011, 09:23 AM
HAHAHA, nope. Just if it will be late nights and late leaving to get home:D

big steve
21-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi All I hope everyone attending this event knows of the change of venue.

Steve Davies

The Hereford Leisure Centre, Homer Road, Hereford HR4 9UD.