24-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Tuesday Evening Winter Season Race Format & Information
Starting Tuesday 25th October

Classes
2wd Buggy
4wd Buggy
2wd Short Course Truck
4wd Short Course Truck
Anything else electric Including stadium trucks and truggys! We will always try to accommodate where possible.

Race Fees
£5.00 Members
£7.00 Non Members
Please note as of the 1st November we will be processing membership for 2012. (14 months for the price of 12)

Meeting Format
Doors open at approx 5:30pm
1st Heat on the line for 7:00pm
Four rounds of 5 minute heats depending on driver numbers.

Allington Lane
Allington
Grantham
NG32 2EF

Crisps, chocolate, cans of pop and hot drinks will be available but NO hot food.
Some handout transponders are available but PT’s are recommended.
NO mains power so 12V in plastic containers please.
Lipo sacks to be used while charging for everybody’s safety.
Some pit tables are available on a first come first served basis.
Please park in the designated area only.
The Arena UK site speed limit is 10mph. There are stabled horses on site and speeding will not be tolerated, CCTV is in operation.
If the gate near the first stable block is closed when you arrive or leave, please close it behind you.

Nick
26-10-2011, 08:00 AM
Just to say great job on the track and the new venue Guys:thumbsup:! All the features work real well and the surface has good grip without having too much and making the car edge to drive. Would say its one of the best venues around and would recommend it to anyone.
After turning out the lights on the opposite side to the rostrum it was easier to drive but was thinking is there anyway those lights could be moved to the rostrum side to help light up the track a little more and maybe a light in the pitting area! Not meaning to moan in any way as I know from experience how much work goes in to building a track and running and running a club.

Once again great job and see you next Tuesday :thumbsup:

jukeboxman
26-10-2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the kind words - all feedback will be taken on board and acted upon.

The lighting will be sorted both track side and pitting area, the sodium lights were placed in a position able to be reached without bigger ladders or a tower.....not ideal as we discovered.

Other comments were regarding pitting and spectators - we'd set the available tables up, away from the fencing to allow spectators a track side view. Unfortunately the early arrivers decided they knew best and shifted forward....another simple fix.

All in all though, a fantastic first night - a few teething problems but nothing that can't be sorted - See you next week!

wes j.
26-10-2011, 07:24 PM
+1 to what nick said a job well done by all involved. Just hoping the wife's Zumba instructor goes on holiday again soon so i can get back there quick:lol:. If i don't see you before i'll defo see you on the 20th :thumbsup:.

spyro
27-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Here you go guys, some video from Tusday night:

http://youtu.be/UqsJ6isCEhI :D

dbizzle5
27-10-2011, 10:25 AM
Looks awsome!:thumbsup:

deepdale11
27-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Great video, nice to see my car going round :thumbsup:

Will there be any heating for the winter????

Nick
27-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Looks awsome!:thumbsup:

You just need a nice electric car now! :thumbsup:

jukeboxman
27-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Great video, nice to see my car going round :thumbsup:

Will there be any heating for the winter????

Just wrap up warm :cool:...what are you man or mouse?:p

There are space heaters we can use..so it keeps the chill off.....a bit.
Last year when the snow came it was actually warmer outside, but the heaters had run out of diesel...we'll get it sorted this year!

tnx king
31-10-2011, 07:57 PM
brackets and lights should be done by tomorrow night and redirected to help with lighting in the pit area.. Cannot wait for another tuesday night racing loving this track :):thumbsup:

AndrewCaunt
31-10-2011, 08:19 PM
brackets and lights should be done by tomorrow night and redirected to help with lighting in the pit area.. Cannot wait for another tuesday night racing loving this track :):thumbsup:

Might be able to see what im doing :woot: see ya all tomoz

tnx king
28-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Tomorrow we are taking delivery of some carpet that needs to be put down before we race

Will not take long with a team to do it . There will be no practice untill this is down so it is in everybodys interest to get it down quickly :thumbsup:

Thanks guys

Ben

reg
30-11-2011, 07:15 AM
The new carpet was much better than the brown carpet,mini pins worked a treat,even my worn ones,good job A1:thumbsup:

The Doctor
30-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Yeah, second that Reg. Really good now guys - great track, great racing & great atmosphere at A1.

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
30-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Was my first time down yesterday, and would just like to say thanks for a great nights racing! Thoroughly enjoyed it, great track, great atmosphere, and great pizza. :thumbsup:

To quote some big Austrian guy.........."I'll be back".

wes j.
01-12-2011, 07:53 PM

Rolf Harris :woot:.

reg
02-12-2011, 07:40 PM

Rolf Harris :woot:.

He wasnt Austrian:woot:..........he was big.........a big C**K:thumbsup:

deepdale11
02-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Rolf Harris is from Australia Wez!

He wasnt Austrian:woot:..........he was big.........a big C**K:thumbsup: