PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about your personal expearinces with your b44s

hummer11
27-02-2008, 01:26 AM
Tell me about your personal expearinces with your b44s

Chris Green
27-02-2008, 07:24 AM
Here are my experiences, in chronological order;

1. Raced at the newbury Open, just after the release of the B44, saw how well they were doing, and how quick they were.

2. Ordered mine from Microtech. I had one of the last of the first batch in the uk.

3. Built it. The build went extremely well. Very straghtforward.

4. still waiting to race it. it should have a bit of a run on friday night.

c0sie
27-02-2008, 09:11 AM
I had my B44 when the first batch arrived from overseas. Built it up in a day with NO issues at all.
Initially raced with a 10x2 and then went over to a 4.5R Novak (seriously..too fast!)

Only ever broke afew front shock shafts and one shock cap mainly cos I drove like a tit at that race meeting. Since then the breakages have stopped and the car is still amazing!

frogger
27-02-2008, 09:21 AM
Mine has been absolutely fantastic especially since I fitted the front one way. You can drive it really aggressively and it sticks. Touch wood I've still not broken anything yet! All smiles here :thumbsup:

Davidagriffinuk
27-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Not raced buggies ever, built mine fitted one way straight away. Have now raced it twice, made a-finals at southport twice finished 4th first time and 3rd last week. Never having raced buggies before!! Just very easy to drive fast and inspires more confidence every time i race it. Only broke one front arm but did hit wall on main straight pretty hard!!!! Was a cool looking crash though!!! I stocked up on a mass of spares from usa.

Simon K
25-03-2008, 08:58 AM
Really nice kit to build, will be running it in the next 2 weeks at the NZ Nationals. Can't wait.

RCbob
26-03-2008, 10:48 AM
I sneezed next to one at worksop on sunday, the top deck broke:thumbdown:

ashleyb4
26-03-2008, 10:56 AM
:p:p RCbob is class

A

millzy
26-03-2008, 11:31 AM
I sneezed next to one at worksop on sunday, the top deck broke:thumbdown:

Dont sneeze on it then duh!!

Lee
26-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Dont sneeze on it then duh!!

The key word is next:thumbsup:

millzy
26-03-2008, 11:46 AM
well i dont know what your mums tought you but i was allways told sneezing on things or next to is rude and spreads germs..get a tissue

Robbiejuk
26-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Well i have been racing mine since christmas and the only thing I have broken is one shock shaft and split a wing mount, Top decks are fine, shock towers fine, nothing seems to have worn out or got sloppy. I have had some fairly monumental accidents with it to.

Build was excellent, with only a slight issue with the front body mount which was easily cured with a file.

As for driving the car, this is the first 4wd buggy I have had since the Cat 2000 EC so i can't really compare it to anything but as a stalwart 2wd buggy fan I now use my B44 as my weapon of choice and the B4 has been collecting dust on the shelf. I really enjoy it to drive, seems easy to control in the air and feels great through the corners, hopefully my ability will improve and show exactly wat a great car it is over the summer :)